VTEX is an explosives and explosives vapors detector which can analyze a sample in 1 second. Its commissioning time of 10 seconds and a weight of 1.8 Kg make it lighter and powerful device on the market for explosive detection.
4 hours on battery mode gives it greater autonomy. In addition, it can be recharged in a vehicle (car charger cable supplied).
VTEX does not contain a radioactive source.
- Lightweight and powerful device
- Start time: 10 seconds
- Analysis time: 1 second
- No radioactive source
- High selectivity
- 12 Volt battery with 4 hours of battery life
- Operating temperature: 5 ° C to 40 ° C
- RDX, PETN, Semtex, TATP, NG, ammonium nitrate and other
Semtex (pastic, based explosives RDX, PETN and derivatives thereof mixtures)
- Composition type B (many explosive Russian)
- Mixture of type C (C1, C2, C3, C4 etc ...)
- H-6, HBX, Minol-2 Amatol, Primacord, Primasheet, tetritol,
- Tritonal, Cordit N
- IX-A, IX-A-2, A-IX-20
- Explosives of Octol family and other substances
- Width: 300 mm
- Height: 180 mm
- Depth: 90 mm
- Weight: 1.8 Kg
This device requires an end user and an export licence