In order to ensure your safety or the safety of goods you are transporting, we realize the shield of new or used vehicles, according to the standards and the highest levels of protection.
The different shielding standards correspond to a level of protection depending on the threat. Shielding levels ranging from B2 (NIJ-II) to B7 represents the highest level in the field of civilian vehicles.
The following table determines the necessary shielding level to counter a possible threat.
To help the vehicle to be in line with its use and your expectations, you can choose several options for the shielding of which the following is a partial list :
- Number of faces to be shielded (4, 5 or 6)
- Flat or curved glass
- Embedded systems (cameras, intercom ...)
- Fixed or operable windows
- Protection of the shell
- Motor protection
- Fire extinguisher engine
- Anti-unseating Ring
- etc ...
Our vehicle range is mainly of :
- Utility vehicles, discrete, B4 or B5 shield (Citroën Berlingo, Peugeot Partner ...)
- Saloons, shielding B4 to B6 (Peugeot, Citroën, Renault, Audi, BMW, Mercedes ...)
- 4 x 4, shielding B4 to B7 (Toyota Land Cruiser, Nissan Patrol, Range Rover ...)
Regarding the used vehicles we can shield any vehicles only if they are recent (no more than 18 months).
You will find below the achievement in detail a B5 shield performed on a Citroën Berlingo.